Sinograduate's founders and our consultants offer multiple services, including the following:
1) Workshops and roundtables on how university partnerships with China;
2) Workshops and scenarios on adapting to a future innovation-driven Chinese economy;
3) Guest speakers and session chairs for events and conferences;
4) Tailored research on the Chinese academic and research environment and policy world.
For Students and Prospective Students:
1) One-to-one consultancy services on options for studying in China - Is it a good idea for you? Where should you study if so? What are good subjects to study in China? How to survive the system differences?
2) Recommend agencies that will help you to apply to and get started in Chinese universities;
3) Support in navigating through a degree programme, applying for scholarships, finding internships;
Our clients have included the Economist Intelligence Unit and China Policy.
Partial or full payment for services is required in advance.
We look forward to working with you.
The Sinograduate Team