World Resources Institute China Office
Deadline: February 28, 2014
Working with team members and external partners, the successful candidate will:
- Conduct research and analysis on sustainable transportation policies, technical solutions, and on-the-ground projects.
- Review international experiences in sustainable transportation options and analyze their applicability to Chinese cities.
- Support the development of practical tools, policies, and guidelines on sustainable transportation for municipal governments.
- Help organize external events, workshops, conferences, travel arrangements, and other project dissemination activities. Schedule and set up internal meetings and take/circulate meeting notes and track follow-up as necessary.
- Assist in some project and grant management work as needed.
- Assist with production, proofreading, and editing research reports, press releases, blogs, and papers in both English and Chinese.
- Support other activities as needed.